You're worried that you're going to say the wrong thing and scare your date away.
You often overthink everything because you don't know what's acceptable to bring up while you're getting to know someone. After all, you've only gone on a few dates. It feels impossible to bring up important things right away.
You want to know where the connection is going, but you don't want them to scare them away. So, you play it cool and see where things go. The tricky thing is that you have a history of falling for potential instead of reality, so you don't exactly trust your judgment.
You don't want to waste your time and energy, but you don't know if you're being too harsh or too paranoid. You decide to go with the flow, but no matter how hard you try, you can't stop obsessing over them. When you're with them, it feels good. But when you're not around them, you feel anxious.
You wish you could just chill out. You know what it's like to be swept up by a crush, and this time around, you want to take things slow. The problem is you don't know how to bring up important conversations without controlling the situation.
Imagine if you knew exactly what to say to move the relationship forward…
What if there was a way to get to know someone without overanalyzing every little thing? A way that doesn’t leave you exhausted and anxious, so that you can focus on whether or not this person is actually a good fit for you.
Imagine knowing what to say in every difficult dating conversation. Because you're prepared to be in tough conversations, your mind is clear to actually enjoy the connection. You can think straight and can tell right away whether or not this person has long-term potential.
You feel calm and collected in between dates. Because your mind is free, you have more time to do the things that bring you joy! You prioritize the things that matter most to you like alone time, hanging out with friends, long walks and being in nature.
Because of this, you show up on your dates feeling energized and excited. It feels good to be present and think clearly. You're actually excited to put yourself out there! Dating has never felt so easy.
It's 100% possible to navigate dating with confidence and ease! ;)
Introducing The Dating Playbook! As a result of this e-book, you’ll…
- Be more intentional with who you swipe, match, and chat with.
- You’ll know exactly what to say during the early and later stages of dating.
- Build up the courage to speak up for yourself, let your date know you want a relationship, or ask someone out.
- Feel confident leaving people who aren't good for you.
- Express your boundaries, needs, wants, and desires more easily.
- Know which online dating application is the best fit for you.
- Create a values-based online dating profile so that you get better quality matches.
Hey there, I'm Gabby!
I'm a dating coach for singles looking for love who struggle to find love because they're stuck dating people who ghost, pull away, or end things suddenly.
They're frustrated because they aren't attracted to people who want the same things as them. Instead, they invest too much time in people who avoid commitment.
I help them by teaching them the relationship/intimacy skills needed to build a fulfilling relationship. Many of my clients have found their special someone to enjoy life with.
What's included in The Dating Playbook:
- 10+ already done scripts that help you define what you are, express your needs, let someone know you're not interested, and so much more!
- Bring up the exclusive conversation (even though it’s scary)
- Tell someone you’re not interested instead of ghosting or fading away slowly
- Ways to build up the confidence to ask someone out in person
- Setting boundaries around sex, alcohol, and needs…and so much more!
- Includes information that helps you pick the right dating app for you
- Includes prompts to ask someone you match with to keep the conversation going
- Specific examples that help you decide whether you should stay or leave (in the early stages and later stages)
- Signs that they want to build a long-term committed relationship
- Gives you pointers that help you create a values-based dating profile
- Lifetime access to new revisions
Yay! You’re ready to date with confidence!
Your investment is...
Let's get started!
Step 1. Purchase your copy of The Dating Playbook here.
Step 2. Check your email to instantly download your e-book.
Step 3. Read your e-book and apply the conversation templates.
Step 4. Get better matches and feel confident navigating dating!
Still have questions? I’m happy to help. Email me at [email protected]